This pretty silver ring with a zircon centre holds ashes, hair or fur within our special resin. Ashes are set either side of the zircon. This is one of our more delicate rings, the head is 4mm & band width is 3mm.
This ring also looks great worn with our siders placed either side, siders are available in plain or zircon, please view RG 026 & RG 027, the siders do not hold ashes or hair but really add some additional sparkle!
If you love this style but prefer a chunkier ring, have a look at RG 041.
Optional engraving can be added to the inside of this ring, featuring a name AND / OR a date (please note the text will be small, due to the thinner band of this ring) a name or date is an additional £20, a name and date or a short saying is £30.
- This ring can hold human or pets ashes, hair or fur.
- Available in 9 & 14ct Gold – yellow, white or rose – price on application
- SILVER RING SIZER GUIDE – I have found it easy to use European number to size rings, it has been helpful for customers who already own a Pandora ring as the sizing will be on the inside of that ring, however if you know your ring size in UK letters, I can convert the size for you.
- Once you have placed your order I will send you a pre paid ashes pack including a plastic ring sizer to measure your finger, there is a circle on the top that will magnify the numbers. Please see the ring sizes that are available below, please note that I only offer even numbers in silver rings, there is only 0.25mm between sizes so an even number will usualy fit. If you have selected a wider band ring please go up a size to allow for the tighter fit (the wider the band the more snug the fit) 42, 44, 46, 48, 62, 64, 66, 68 – SPECIAL SIZES – THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL £29.50 COST & 5-6 WEEK LEAD TIME50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 – STANDARD SIZES – NO ADDITIONAL COST
- You can choose any resin colour, I have a large selection of colours including clear, pink, lime green, sapphire blue, navy blue, aqua, amber, chocolate, red, black, dark green and white, please write your desired resin colour in the notes section when you place your order.
- If you have any questions at all please just call or message me, I am a small independent business, it is me who carries out every stage of your order, it’s important to me to offer personal care and attention when making your memorial jewellery, Emma.
Please remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.