This silver circle shaped bubble ring holds ashes, hair or fur set in our special resin. The circle lies on top of the rings band which allows the ring to be worn together with another ring. For example this ring looks great worn with RG 001 (heart) RG 003 (butterfly) or any of our siders RG 027 / RG 029 / RG 026.
This ring is 6mm diameter and the band width is 2.5mm.
This ring is also available with a smooth flat band (not bubbles) please view RG 012.
This ring looks great with our matching bubble earrings 303 SE.
- This ring can hold human or pets ashes, hair or fur.
- SILVER RING SIZER GUIDE – I have found it easy to use European number to size rings, it has proved helpful for customers who already own a Pandora ring as the sizing will be on the inside of that ring, however if you know your ring size in UK letters, I can convert the size for you.
- Once you have placed your order I will send you a pre paid ashes pack including a plastic ring sizer to measure your finger, there is a circle on the top that will magnify the numbers. Please see the ring sizes that are available below, please note that I only offer even numbers in silver rings, there is only 0.25mm between sizes so an even number will usualy fit. If you have selected a wider band ring please go up a size to allow for the tighter fit (the wider the band the more snug the fit) 42, 44, 46, 48, 62, 64, 66, 68 – SPECIAL SIZES – THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL £29.50 COST & 5-6 WEEK LEAD TIME50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 – STANDARD SIZES – NO ADDITIONAL COST
- You can choose any resin colour, I have a large selection of colours including clear, pink, lime green, sapphire blue, navy blue, aqua, amber, chocolate, red, black, dark green and white, please write your desired resin colour in the notes section when you place your order.
- If you have any questions at all please just call or message me, I am a small independent business, it is me who carries out every stage of your order, it’s important to me to offer personal care and attention when making your memorial jewellery, Emma.
Please remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.