This Gents silver ring features a strip where the ashes are set, it is not suitable for hair or fur. It also features a small zircon. This ring is available with a cross shape please view RG 039. This ring is also available in stainless steel. This ring is 9mm at the widest point.
This ring is made in 925 silver, then rhodium plated.
The inside of this ring can also be engraved with a name, date or sentiment – name or date is £20 – name and date is £30 – sentiment varies from £30 – £40 depending on the amount of text, you will have the option to add engraving during checkout.
- This ring can hold human or pets ashes.
- Available in 9 & 14ct Gold – yellow, white or rose – price on application
- SILVER RING SIZER GUIDE – I have found it easy to use European number to size rings, it has been helpful for customers who already own a Pandora ring as the sizing will be on the inside of that ring, however if you know your ring size in UK letters, I can convert the size for you.
- Once you have placed your order I will send you a pre paid ashes pack including a plastic ring sizer to measure your finger, there is a circle on the top that will magnify the numbers. Please see the ring sizes that are available below, please note that I only offer even numbers in silver rings, there is only 0.25mm between sizes so an even number will usualy fit. If you have selected a wider band ring please go up a size to allow for the tighter fit (the wider the band the more snug the fit) SIZES 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68 – ARE STANDARD SIZES WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST – ANY OTHER SIZE CAN BE MADE – £29.50 ADDITIONAL COST & 5-6 WEEK LEAD TIME
- You can choose any resin colour, I have a large selection of colours including clear, pink, lime green, sapphire blue, navy blue, aqua, amber, chocolate, red, black, dark green and white, please write your desired resin colour in the notes section when you place your order.
- If you have any questions at all please just call or message me, I am a small independent business, it is me who carries out every stage of your order, it’s important to me to offer personal care and attention when making your memorial jewellery, Emma.
Please remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.