This stainless steel ring features a small single ash compartment, this ring is very understated and delicate. It is a Gents ring, but it can be worn by ladies too. It is best suited to ashes, rather that hair / fur.
Width of band: 7 mm
Gents ring, but can be worn by ladies too.
The inside of this ring can also be engraved with a name, date or sentiment – name or date is £20 – name and date is £30 – sentiment varies from £30 – £40 depending on the amount of text, you will have the option to add engraving during checkout.
- This ring can hold human or pets ashes
- Made in stainless steel which is a very hard wearing metal, suitable for daily wear.
- STEEL RING SIZER GUIDE – I have found it easy to use European number to size rings, however if you know your ring size in UK letters, I can convert the size for you.
- Once you have placed your order I will send you a pre paid ashes pack including a plastic ring sizer to measure your finger, there is a circle on the top that will magnify the numbers. Available ring sizes are 50, 52, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60, 61, 63, 64, 66, 68, 69
- You can choose any resin colour, I have a large selection of colours including clear, pink, lime green, sapphire blue, navy blue, aqua, amber, chocolate, red, black, dark green and white, please write your desired resin colour in the notes section when you place your order.
- If you have any questions at all please just call or message me, I am a small independent business, it is me who carries out every stage of your order, it’s important to me to offer personal care and attention when making your memorial jewellery, Emma.
Please remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.