This silver ring with zircons holds ashes within our special resin. This is a beautiful twisty band, the ashes are set within one of the twists (shown in this photo as light orange resin) If you love this style of ring please view RG 007. This ring is best suited to ashes and not hair or fur. At the widest point this ring measures 9mm.
Optional engraving can be added to the inside of this ring, including a name AND / OR a date.
Looks great with our matching crystal stud earrings, please view 302 SE.
- This ring can hold human or pets ashes
- Available in 9 & 14ct Gold – yellow, white or rose – price on application
- SILVER RING SIZER GUIDE – I have found it easy to use European number to size rings, it has been helpful for customers who already own a Pandora ring as the sizing will be on the inside of that ring, however if you know your ring size in UK letters, I can convert the size for you.
- Once you have placed your order I will send you a pre paid ashes pack including a plastic ring sizer to measure your finger, there is a circle on the top that will magnify the numbers. Please see the ring sizes that are available below, please note that I only offer even numbers in silver rings, there is only 0.25mm between sizes so an even number will usualy fit. If you have selected a wider band ring please go up a size to allow for the tighter fit (the wider the band the more snug the fit) 42, 44, 46, 48, 62, 64, 66, 68 – SPECIAL SIZES – THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL £29.50 COST & 5-6 WEEK LEAD TIME50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 – STANDARD SIZES – NO ADDITIONAL COST
- You can choose any resin colour, I have a large selection of colours including clear, pink, lime green, sapphire blue, navy blue, aqua, amber, chocolate, red, black, dark green and white, please write your desired resin colour in the notes section when you place your order.
- If you have any questions at all please just call or message me, I am a small independent business, it is me who carries out every stage of your order, it’s important to me to offer personal care and attention when making your memorial jewellery, Emma.
Please remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.